Friday, December 9, 2011

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party 2011

We had our Annual Ugly Sweater/white Elephant Christmas Party. This year once again did not disappoint, it was a great night. For a few weeks prior to the party Ryan and I searched about every thrift store within a 20 mile radius of us and there was not even one Christmas Sweater! So I gave my Mom a call in Utah and asked if she had anything. My Grandmas was able to Send Ryan his sweater which was complimented with an awesome Christmas tie from his Dad. My Mom sent me one of her sweaters...but although I would never wear something like this normally, it wasn't quite as ugly as I was hoping for..it was a cuter version of the ugly sweater family. But the White Elephant game was entertaining as ever...we ended up with a naughty Teddy Ruxspin, as well as some very "nice" Christmas decorations.

No comments: