Thursday, December 1, 2011

Young Married Group Halloween Party 2011

We had our annual Adults only Halloween party with our group of friends from church. Seriously the costumes did not disappoint this year. They were seriously amazing. They all just warmed my heart...I love dressing up and I hate that adults only think that dressing up on Halloween is just for kids. I think those people are lame!! Sorry if you are one of them, but you are lame. Anyways here are some pictures of our favorites of the night. Oh and Ryan and I were Waldo and Wenda!
Sorry it is so small, but the couple that hosted the party are awesome photographers and took everyones picture...and some of them he added a background!
Wayne and Garth
Isn't this so amazing... This was one of my favorites....so CREATIVE!! They even played the parts and he had nasty dollar store cologne on and everything. Amazing.
Patty Mayonaise and Quailman from the 90's cartoon Doug
Mario and Luigi
Aladdin and Jasmine!!
Greek God and Godess
Napoleon and Deb
Another huge favorite.....Garden Gnomes!!! I want to copy this one year. One of the best!!!
The Biggest Losers and their Trainers
70's people
Steve Irwin and his wife!

No comments: