Thursday, December 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

On Halloween night we first decided to check out Birch street in Downtown Brea where they were having a free kids night. Our good friends the Hollands joined us. We should have known when we couldn't find any parking...It was so crowded. There were lots of things for the kids to do, it was free......but it seemed like the lines to do anything were 2 hrs long. Se we called it quits after about 20 mins and decided to go to a neighborhood and lets the kids trick or treat. But on the way to the car we stopped at some houses too. I didn't think our costumes were that great this year, I would have liked to get crazier with other idea I had, but with moving and other projects I was working on I just didn't have the time. But we got an amazing reaction our of everyone that saw us. Especially Seth. Some people even had stashes of bigger treats or little gift bags that they would go back inside and get and give to him...I guess some people thought he was so cute just a normal piece of candy just wasn't enough.

These are our molding pumpkins on Halloween night....We only carved them 1 week before. I guess that's what happens to pumpkins in Southern California!!!
Ryan and Seth sorting through his candy loot....it almost looks like Seth is telling Ryan to let go of his candy!!!
My Cute Grandma sent us a really cute Halloween gift package. Seth is modeling his new socks.
....in his diaper!!! Once again we are Classy
Seth with his Halloween package from Mamo!!!

No comments: