Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ryan Graduates!!!!!

December 17, 2011 was a loooong awaited day. Ryan Graduated from Chiropractic School. He humored me and did the whole Graduation thing. Believe me he did not want to go and be apart of it, but it is a huge accomplishment and it needs to be celebrated!!!!! I was a little upset because the lighting for taking pictures was horrible and by the time Ryan actually walked across the stage Seth was losing it and tugged on my arm that was holding the camera the moment he was hooded and given his diploma! But I got a really blurry one of him walking of the stage with some grey haired mans head halfway in it.!! Go Me!! But it was a great ceremony and we are so proud of Ryan and his accomplishment. Ryan says the real accomplishment will be when he is making money. But he is a Big time Doctor now, watch out!!!!! I can't believe we are done with school. It seemed like it would never come, but now it has and the scary real world awaits us!!!! Wish us luck!!










No comments: