Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve 2011

This year we headed to San Diego to spend the holiday with my Aunt Lani's family. We joined in again on their holiday tradition of going to the car show! It was so fun. The last time we went Seth was just learning to walk, so this time Seth had a blast running around and climbing in all the cars and pretending to drive.
I sat in the car I have always wanted a Toyota 4runner.




They had this driving course with power wheels for little kids. I was laughing so hard the entire time. Ryan had to walk behind him and straighten him out because his is working on learning how to steer still. But it was great and I was in tears laughing at him trying to drive his little jeep.


The rest of the evening was spent eating yummy snacks and playing games.

No comments: