Friday, August 19, 2011

Santa Ana Zoo (July 2, 2011)

One Saturday we took another outing to the Santa Ana zoo. It is a nice little small zoo with lots of monkeys. It is great for a short morning outing. We had a fun time looking at all the animals. We didn't get a lot of pictures with animals in them, but things like these are getting a lot more fun since Seth is getting older and is appreciating and understanding them more.
Seth trying to grab the camera :)

Looking at dead bugs.
Pressing the buttons and listening to all the different sounds that Cats make. He especially liked the Jaguar sound and pressed it many many many times.



Feeding the goats. Anyone who knows me know that I have this no touchy barrier with animals...so this was huge for me, and did cause some anxiety. But I had to show Seth that it wasn't scary! ( But between me and you, it was scary)


I like that this zoo has a playground. But......
when we had to leave this is what Seth looked like!!!

No comments: