Friday, August 19, 2011

The Big Boy Bed (8/16/2011)

The time has arrived that Seth needed a Big Boy bed. I hadn't made the transition yet because he had never climbed out and we didn't have another kid coming that would be needing the crib. Until now....I put Seth down for his nap and I heard a thump and then crying...and then the door opened. He had climbed out and fallen!! I was actually worried that he had gotten hurt because he was pretty upset for a while but he eventually calmed down. That night when Ryan got home I explained what had happened..we put him back in bed to see if he would do it again..he swung his leg over the side of the crib without any problem. So off to the store we went to purchase a big boy bed. So far he has been doing great. I might have shed a tear or two while taking apart his crib!! But he just keeps growing faster than we want!!! Slow down little buddy!!

No comments: