Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!! On June 13th I celebrated my 25th birthday!! It was seriously one of the best birthdays! It was like a birthday week for me!!! On my Birthday my Mom, who was visiting from Utah, made me one of my favorites, Waffles with fruit and whipped cream. Then we went shopping at Old Navy, and then had Ryan and Jay and Cheryl meet up with us at The Old Spaghetti Factory where I had my favorite dish of browned butter and mizithra cheese pasta and chowed down on yummy sour dough bread. Ryan decided to call in sick the rest of the day from the clinic and sent my mom and I off for a pedicure and to see this amazing fabric store. Then my mom watched Seth while Ryan and I went out to dinner. It was great!
Then 2 days later my friends had a little dinner for me and we had a girls night and just ate yummy food made by Janae and played my new game I got....Pretty Pretty Princess. The Cinderella Edition!!! It was so awesome... and guess what I WON!!! Then we had some awesome Girl talk late into the night!
Then if you thought it was over you were wrong!! On Saturday my two friends surprised me and took me out to Breakfast! It was seriously amazing. I have the best friends in the world. They may or may not have been feeling bad for me since some pretty crappy events happened around my birthday. But hey it worked and made me really happy. Thanks Guys!!

1 comment:

magunn said...

You know I'll be expecting the same treatment come March, right? You'll have to drive up and surprise me. :) Joking. We had just as much fun as you did! Won't lie, it was kind of an excuse to get out and just be a girl again!