Friday, August 19, 2011

Grammie Grandma comes for a visit!!


In June 8 My mom came to visit! We were so excited for her to come. We had planned for her to come and help me while Ryan was gone and be with me for my Birthday. Luckily it was the day after I found out I had Miscarried. She was able to be with me and help me out while I had to deal with some stuff. Amazing to me how that worked out! But Anyways I didn't get that many Pictures while she was here because Ryan had taken the camera on his trip. But despite everything we did have a good time. We went to the Fullerton Arboretum, an awesome fabric store, an Old Navy shopping trip, and had a great time celebrating my birthday. We probably did lots of other fun stuff that I think I am forgetting, but it was great to have here here!!!
Seth and Grammie Grandma reading books.

No comments: