Friday, August 19, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt!!

Seth got to participate in our Ward's Easter Egg Hunt. I was so excited for Easter this year because it was the first year that Seth would really get to participate in the Easter festivities. I didn't get anything ready before we left for Oklahoma because I thought I would have a few days to get ready for it when we got back . But I got super sick and Ryan ended up taking Seth to the Hunt and put together a great little Easter Basket for Seth. I felt so guilty and sad that I didn't make matching ties for them to wear on Sunday and get to do what I really wanted to do to celebrate Easter... but oh well...Next year will be better!!

Making and Eating his Easter bunny cookie!!


The loot!
Playing at the park after. Isn't he so handsome?! He is definitely going to have to work hard to keep the ladies away!!!




No comments: