Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our new place

So I am doing this post for my mom who wants to see what our new place looks like. It is so great. I wish the pictures were better, but it is a great little space with a ton of room. I wish I could explain it better, but there is a ton of storage and our living room and dining room are both very spacious. We are very comfortable here. It is so great to have daddy around more. Yesterday he came home for lunch and then we went and watched him play intramural volleyball at his school that evening. Ryan loved showing Seth off to all of his classmates at school. I think this was a great thing for us and I am super duper excited. So here are some pictures, and remember that we just moved in on Saturday so it is still kinda rough. You know finding places for everything... But enjoy!

Dining Room/Bike Storage


Kitchen

Seth's Room


Our Room



Living Room

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Lindy, I'm so excited for you. You finally have a place of your own. I guess you guys moved closer to the school? It looks perfect for you guys.

Julia Holmes said...

What a great place! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Mama Winter said...

ah I love it :) I am so excited for u guys :) so fun to have your own place again :)