Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Disneyland



Yesterday I met my Aunts family at Disneyland. I just tagged along with them since I couldn't ride much. But it is just so much fun just to be there. That is the beauty of having a pass. We were over in California Adventure the whole day and Seth did ride the "Chew Chew" train over in BUG LAND, as well as the box balloon ride. I did get to ride the Tower of Terror and that was awesome as usual. Then we went up to their hotel room in the Grand Californian in Disneyland. I want to stay in the park some day, it was awesome. We went swimming for a while in the pool. Seth just loved to dip his hand in the water and then suck on his hand. He kept doing it over and over, so Aunt Lani coined it "pool" dip, like it was chip dip. But then we had to hurry home to feed the missionaries. But is was a fun day, and Seth was happy as a clam despite not sleeping the entire time!!! I have the best baby ever!!!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

FUN!!! Hope you had a good b-day a while back!! Man, Seth is a chunker and I love it!! What a cutie. I saw your swaddle dilema... did you ever figure it out? With Ben I started swaddling him with one arm out and then when he got used to that... I just swaddled his body with both arms out then it was summer and too hot for any blankets so he was swaddle free and did fine. Let me know how things are going!!
Miss you guys!!