Thursday, June 4, 2009

I love this !!!


I saw this on a friends blog and I absolutely love it! It is an arrangement by Jon Schmidt. It is called Love Story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida(cold play). I love cold play but I never have gotten into Taylor Swift but this song is amazing. Also for those of you who don't know, I used to play the cello while growing up and when I got into High School I gave it up, and I am very sad I did. I kinda felt I had to choose between Dance and the Cello. But when Ryan and I have a little more money I am going to pick it up again, and this song made me want to even more. It is kinda long but I am sure you will be glued to it like I was and still am. The ending is awesome. I am sure you will like this song...Maybe not. But I do! I just love a good song without trashy lyrics and even better an instrumental song that is awesome. Ever since I have found this whenever I have gotten stressed or Seth is crabby I just put it on and I feel so much better. (Sorry you will have to pause my music at the bottom....I need a new play list bad) Enjoy!!! ( I need to pack...We move SATURDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Julia Holmes said...

I love Jon Schmidt! I use to see him when I lived in Utah all the time. He taught piano lessons to a family's daughter I was living with. Anyways I really liked it! Thanks for sharing. I love Cold Play too :)

JENNY said...

I'm a big fan of Jon Schmidt! I'm so glad you posted this. It gave me chills! I play the piano and can't wait to find the music so I can play it. We should do a duet! ha ha. Tell Ryan hi. I hope you guys are doing well.