Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6 Months!!!


Today I had my six month checkup. I am not 6 months til Monday, but since we're moving I had it today. I am a growing boy I am 19 Lbs 6 oz. and 26 inches long. Daddy says that I am going to be a football star and make him lots of money! Whatever dad!!! Anyways I only cried a little bit when I got my shots, and was smiling and laughing a few minutes later. Here is what I can do:
-I can roll over from my belly to my back. I can't roll from my back to my belly yet, but who would want to be on their belly anyway??
-I like to play with toys and chew on them, and pass them from hand to hand.
-I go to bed at around 8:30 and sleep til 6:00. I like mornings that is when I talk the most!
-I like my baby food especially prunes!!!
-I take 3 naps, two hour and half naps and one one hour nap.
-I even put myself to sleep. Mommy just lays me in my crib all wrapped up tight and I close my eyes and go to sleep without much of a whine.
-I love my baths that daddy gives me.
-I think everyone is so hilarious, I laugh at everyone I see, and give them smiles. All the ladies love me because I am a big flirt!
- I pull down all my toys on my bouncy seat, and I know how to make the music play too!
- I don't have any teeth yet, but the doctor said they are coming because my bottom gums are swollen! I like to chew chew chew on my thumb and I even won my own wet t-shirt contest with my own drool!!
-I love paper. Mommy and I have this game that we play. You see mommy printed out some black and white pictures for me to look at while she changes my diaper. I like to rip them down, and she puts them back up, and I rip them down again!!! It is so fun!!

You see I am such a delightful baby and I am learning and growing so much. My mommy and daddy are sad because they don't know where their little baby went!! But they are excited to see me grow and learn even more. See you later I need to take a nap.

No comments: