Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Craft Day


On Monday my sister and I made nursing covers! It was an impromptu craft project, but a fun and very practical craft project. They are even complete with plastic boning in the neck so while you are feeding your baby you can see what you are doing but no one else can. Also on the bottom corners we added terry cloth fabric pockets to wipe their mouth and hold their binky or your nursing pads. Yesterday I was at the mall and saw the same things being sold for $29.99. How much did our project cost??? $9.76 I would say that is a bargain and might just be even cuter.

And look what is hiding under those nursing covers.... Two little cousin in the belly!! Kelsey is 1 week overdue (poor thing) and I am 33 weeks!! It was a very fun night catching up with my sister and mom. I miss being around for these kind of things. Hillary we missed you!!!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Ooooohh cute! They look really good -- so professional. Man I hate missing out on craft time. Blech. I am really jealous. I am proud of you guys for getting the project done. I need to take a page out of your book and finish some of my many many many unfinished projects! :)
Love, Hillary

Hillary said...

P.S. Your hair is DARK!!! It looks fresh and shinny... did you just do it? You look great, I like it... but one little tip... try darkening your eyebrows with a little eyeshadow in an ashy grey/brown shade and it would bring out your eyes and soften the look. I do it with my eyebrows and it makes my brown hair and eyes look so much better. I just have a thing for looking at everyones eyebrows -- I hope this isn't rude to tell you this publicly on you blog... sorry.

Paige said...

Haha Hillary nice work with the eyebrows! I loved it because I was able to learn something even though my eyebrows are already dark! Lindy you are going to have to show me how to make one when I am prego (although the essential steps need to be taken first!) But it is crazy seeing you and Kelsey pregnant together! You both look great though and I can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lindy! I found your blog! How are you? Your little family is so cute and im so happy for you guys that you having a baby! They are so much fun!!!