Monday, October 27, 2008

RYAN I MISS YOU!!!


Ryan I miss you so much! I wish you were here with me!!! I hope you have a great week at school and do well on all of your tests. I love you so much and miss having you by my side at night! I love you, and see you soon!!!

Love Lindy



(P.S. To all of you who are wondering "what the heck is this post?" well our blog pops up when you get on our computer and I am a dorky wife and wanted to leave a little message for Ry. Oh yeah I am in Utah for a week visiting my family and Ry wasn't able to come. But stay tuned for fun pictures of my week here, Maybe a new baby (Kelsey's not mine), a Halloween party, and a baby shower!!)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

GROSSS!!! Enough of the lovey dovey stuff!! j/k Anyway... your knitting is SOOOO darling! Where did you find your patterns? Love them! I want to make the one with the earflaps for Ben. Aren't double-pointed needles fun... I love what they can do. I-cords are nifty too. You could probably teach me a thing or two now. :)

It was good talking to you yesterday... have fun this week. Post pics of the nursing covers -- i want to see!!
Love, Hillary

Hillary said...

P.S. Make a really tiny hat for when he is first born... their heads are so much smaller than you think. He will grow out of it fast... but he will look so cute. A cute litte light blue or white one would be so adorable for the hospital!!!