Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lindy's Utah Trip

Here is a recap of my trip that I took to Utah recently. First on the slide show is a few pictures of my Baby Shower that my family threw for me. So many people came, I didn't know I was so popular!!! (J/K) But thank you everyone!!

Next was on Halloween my High School girlfriends had a Halloween party! I didn't have a costume planned so I dug through my mom's never ending Halloween costume box and found a Caveman costume that fit me! It was a fun party and great to catch up with everyone.

Then the rest of the pictures are of my Niece McKayden. She is such a sweetheart that I just kept taking pictures of her. But my trip was really fun. I think that I had lunch with a different person each day and the wonderful restaurants that California doesn't have (Training Table, Rumbi's, Cafe Rio, and Italian Village!!) Yummy!! It was so great to see everyone and I loved hanging out with the family. Thanks everyone for a great trip!!




While I was in Utah I was lucky enough to be there for my mom's themed Halloween Party. This year it was the new "Willie Wonka." It was really fun to dress up and see everyone else's costumes! If you know my mother you would know that she doesn't take Halloween lightly, she goes all out. I am sorry that I don't have better pictures of her costume that she made from scratch!! As well as the spooky dinner. But my cousin Paige took a lot of pictures so hopefully you can see them on her blog (Aase Family).

3 comments:

Maren said...

Hey! Lindy its maren. How are you doing?? Im so excited for your little baby boy :) that halloween party looked really fun. And your costume was perfect. Ill talk to you later. Love You!
~Maren~

P.S. check out my blog. just go to teh aase's and there is a link to mine. Oh and how did you get that playlist on your blog i want one???

Maren said...

Ok. so i have a playlist on there but then how do you get it on your blog?????
Thanks.

Maren said...

Thanks! Ill try that out.