Sunday, August 24, 2008

San Diego Fun with the Gartons!!!!

Last weekend Ryan and I went to San Diego to visit my Aunt Lani and her family. As usual it was so much fun, and we can't wait until the next visit! On Saturday we started the day by going to Swamis Beach in Encinitas. They have these awesome real, naturally occuring tide pools.









Ryan was very determined to catch a crab...

mission acomplished!

Later on in the evening we went Miniture golfing.

The group (minus Ryan who was taking the picture.)


Lani surfing in the barrel

my turn!

Andrew in the wave

Now it is time for the Freak show!!! ENJOY...








Also I love seeing all the hot air balloons every night in San Diego, one day we are going to go take a ride.

2 comments:

Paige said...

HAHAHAHA LOVED the pictures!! Looks like you all had a fun day together. Wish I could've been there. Hope all is well!!
p.s. Congrats on the boy!

Hillary said...

Maybe I do want to live in Cali after all... then we could come for the fun too!! You are growing a cute little belly!!! So... when are you gonna come visit me? There isn't much time left... lots to do... you could shop for Seth in NYC!! Okay so seriously when are you coming?