Monday, August 4, 2008

Capistrano 2008


The Smith Family Gang

All the Cousins

Me and McKayden

Cute Baby Ben




McKayden and Ben!

Going for a swim

McKayden and Blake playing in the pool

The Beach House


The Gang

Some of the boys digging a large hole

McKayden posing for the camera

McKayden playing in the sand or "sandbox" as she would say.

Ryan's lovely sandcastle.

I love this family tradition of ours! It was such a great time! I loved seeing so much of my family that I haven't seen in such a long time. I miss you guys all so much, and wish we could be together more often. Love you!!

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

Your "California Tradition" is legendary! Fun to see you all together. I miss you!
G' ma Smith just updated me with the news that Kelsey is due with a boy!! Fabulous. Looks like you are following her lead. Congratulations...Blue is Beautiful - I think I am a little partial however.