Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Greatest 2 Years!!!




Yesterday August 8, was our 2nd Wedding anniversary!!! I am so grateful to be married to an amazing man. He is my best friend and I feel like the luckiest girl alive. He is a smart, selfless, giving, funny man. I miss him everyday that he leaves for school, and jump up giddy every evening when I hear him come in through the door. I can't believe how far we have come in the past two years (both of us graduating college, moving to California, Ryan starting Chiropractic school, and now we are patiently waiting for our little boy to arrive in December!) I wouldn't trade my life for anything and I am so excited for what the rest of our life together brings. Ryan I love you so much! Thank you for taking care of me (and putting up with my craziness!) in every way. I love you with all my heart!!!

2 comments:

jake.shalise said...

Lindy! You looked so beautiful! I am so happy for you and ryan! Have you though of a name for the baby boy?

Sundbergs said...

That is so sweet. I love your pictures you look amazing in them. I love seeing the pictures below of your cute baby bump. Happy two years.