Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Catalina

This past two weeks Ryan was on his two week break from school. On August 18-19 we took a little get-a-way trip to Catalina. We wanted to go have some fun while Ryan was out of school, celebrate our Anniversary, and have a get-a-way together before Seth arrives (Because Ryan's next break we will have a new baby!) It was the most fun I have had in a long time. I wish we could go back.....

On the first day we took an early boat out of Newport beach to the Island. When we got to the island we just walked around looked at the beautiful scenery and looked in the cute little shops, ate lunch and just relaxed. I was so amazed at how blue the water was over there! Later on we went on a semi-submersible submarine underwater sea tour. It was really cool to see all the fancy fish. That night we ate dinner by the water, and just enjoyed being together. I love you Ryan.

The next day we woke up and went to all the little beach spots in Avalon. The water was very cold to me, but I made myself go swimming a couple of times. It was just a really fun day hanging out with Ryan. I really enjoyed spending so much time with Ryan, I never wanted it to end. But it was really fun and I recommend taking a trip over there if you haven't.

1 comment:

Kim said...

what a great little vacation. You guys enjoy getting away while you can because it will be a while before you can do again when Seth comes. great pics also