Monday, November 29, 2010

White Coat Ceremony 9/16/2010

Oh Boy I am behind on Blogging!! I am trying to get caught up..but Holiday gift crafting and a huge project I am working on for Ryan is taking up all my free time. But hopefully in the next few days I will get caught up!! Wish me luck...


In September it was Ryan's White Coat Ceremony. At His school they hold this ceremony at the beginning of their 7th term when they start working in the clinic. It was exciting to see him getting that lovely white coat...meaning that the end is approaching!! Yay!!! Only one more year left!!! I tried to take a picture of his white coat being placed on him..but between my retardedness and the weird lighting on the stage they didn't turn out. So enjoy the family shot.

1 comment:

Todd Family said...

i can't believe he only has one more year left! it seems like just yesterday he was going into school!! so happy for you guys! seth is so dang cute and getting so big!! you look beautiful!