Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween Costumes


This year for Halloween we were a peter pan family. I was Wendy, Ryan was John, and Seth was Peter Pan. I was really proud of my self because I made all of our costumes, and I even finished them in September! A week before Halloween was our ward's Trunk or Treat, which was fun. Then the Friday before we had our Young Married Group from our ward had a Adults only Halloween party that was bomb. We dressed up in our Woody and Jessie costumes from last year since I thought that without Seth we just looked like we were in or Pajamas. We even won an award! Sadly I didn't get any pictures there, but every one did such as awesome job with their costumes. I actually felt bad for winning because everyone Else's costumes were so good!
Bowling
Our Friends the Gunn's were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles an April. (All of our friends dressed up but somehow we didn't get a picture of them. Sorry guys! I think Ryan had the camera...blame him!)
Then on Halloween we went to Corona for a Spooky dinner.

Seth's pumpkin....Just kidding it was mine!
Ryan's Pumpkin
Seth just liked sitting on them!

3 comments:

Derek & Kailey said...

What an awesome idea! Good job on the sewing! and before Halloween thats is impressive. Thanks for sharing the cute pitures.

the mcnultys said...

Lindy, all these pictures are so cute!! Seth is getting bigger and bigger each post I swear! Hope all is well and that I can see you at Christmas!

Hillary said...

I LOVE the costumes!!! Can you send them to me for next year? I think I will just start borrowing all of yours and Kelsey's costumes, then I will have good costumes without ever having to make my own. :) This year I borrowed the caveman's from mom, next year, yours, I'm being serious. :)

I loved all these pictures!!! It makes me miss you guys so bad. And it makes me feel really bad that we live so far away and probably will never live in the same place. That makes me so sad. We need to seriously collaborate on where we should love so we will be close. I'm serious about this too.

Seth cracks me up... I miss him. Another reason I want to live by you. I loved all the pictures of him lately. When can we hang out next? I wish A: that flying wasn't so expensive and B: that we weren't so dang poor. So we could plan trips more.

Sorry... I think I've started rambling. :) Miss you guys tons.