Monday, November 29, 2010

Just Random Pictures of Seth

Here are some random pictures of Seth over the past few months. He is just the cutest, funniest kid around...can't believe he will be 2 next week!!!! How did the time go by?? Wearing his Woody hat (or "WOOOIE" hat) Cool Shades Finally Seth decided he likes hats... Doesn't it make him look like a big kid? Ignore me in the picture...but I was just laying on the floor one evening and Seth just came and sat on my belly and laid back on my leg like it was a recliner and watched his cartoons! injury acquired while watching daddy play softball..it was a lot worse than it looked!! Looking at Bugs! You can't tell in the picture but there was a huge pray mantis on the green pole. Climbing on top of the train table...he does this to reach a train on the other side of the table instead of walking around. Laying on his blankets. This boy LOVES his blankets! he just rolls around on top of them and is in pure bliss!! I try to only let him have 2 or so at a time, but he always finds them and eventually he has all his blankets out. Pushing around his blankets in the shopping cart. "And when you get tired just tip your cart on the side and take a rest on a nice pile of blankets!" Seth likes to play with my lettuce keeper bowls. He will put one on his head, then yours, then switch.. over and over again. So I left the room for just a few minutes...when I returned tornado Seth had visited!! Best seat in town!!
Just because I thought they were cute!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a cute kid. He is getting so big. Hopefully he will miss the tourble two's ;). I hope eveything is goin well for you guys.