Thursday, June 10, 2010

SCORE!!!!



So yesterday I was driving to my friends house and there was a sewing table in the curb with a "free" sign on it!! I was like oh my gosh it is fate, I totally want one! But I didn't have time to pick it up, so I forgot about it until later that night when I was coming home from Mutual it was still there. I got home and burst into the door to tell Ryan he had to go get it with his truck. It is just perfect to create a little sewing corner for me, so I don't have to take over the kitchen table anymore! It is amazing and I am so excited about it!!! Yay to awesome finds for FREE!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Good find! I love free things.

Kim said...

thats awesome, my grandmother gave me her sewing machine and table, its great to have a special place fro sewing, isn't it?

Hillary said...

COOL!!!!! I love free finds too! That is a really good free find! I am amazed it was still there! It was fate. Recently I saw a yello version of that metal pink fol out stair chair that mom has in the garage on someones curb... I wanted it for our garage... but I was on the way to the grocery store so I said "I'll get it on the way back" and it was gone!!!! I am still SOOOO sad! I know silly. :) You scored big though!!

I can't wait to hang out in a month!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! Are you going to UT after the beach?

xoxoox