Thursday, June 3, 2010

Elmo and Seth's favorite seat!


Like I have said before Seth loves Elmo. Whenever we are in a store or at the library he always finds Elmo somewhere, somehow. When we were in San Diego over the weekend, we were staying at my Aunts house and she had this super old tickle me Elmo that her son got as a white elephant gift. It doesn't shake anymore buy it does talk still. Seth loves it and would not part with it when we left her house. So we are giving Elmo a new home for awhile.

Seth was feeding Elmo his some Wheat Thins. What a good friend!


Also you may be wondering why Seth is sitting on the couch without a cushion?? Well this new obsession started accidentally one day when Ryan left a cup of water on the ground and Seth got it and Spilled it all over the couch. So I took the cushion out to try to dry it off. Seth loves climbing and sitting on chairs now, I guess he feels like a big kid or something, but he can't get on the couch yet himself. So when I took the cushion off he got so excited and crawled onto the couch frame and sat down. Now everyday he yells at me until I pull off the cushion for him so he can sit down. He is funny.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Taking the cushion off seems like a great idea. I love that he feeds elmo! :)