Thursday, June 10, 2010

18 months


My little Seth turned 18 months on Tuesday! My how time flies! All I can say I love him so much! He is so active and crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't believe he is old enough for nursery. I am a little scared for the other children..... they don't know what is coming! Also this month I am going to Girls Camp. I am a little scared to leave my little boy all ready, I don't know what I will do without my little buddy!


****Warning this may gross some of you out....but I thought it was amazingly funny*****

Seth took this major dump in his diaper....look at that thing sticking out...I thought it was amazing. How did that come out of him???

3 comments:

The Shaws said...

I am rolling. Are you sure that was a dump and not a small child?

the mcnultys said...

Oh that is hilarious!!! I miss that little boy. Wish I could be at the beach this week with you all.

strimmell said...

haha Oh my gosh! That is huge! Too funny!