Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Your opinion please!


So for Mother's Day Ryan wanted to buy me a decent pair of Sunglasses. I have never had a pair probably over $10, and I have never been happy. I have a smaller narrower face and adult sunglasses just look huge on me. I would have to say my favorite pair were from the little girl store Limited TOO (Remember that store?) Anyways it doesn't help that the style now days are huge. Even the girls at Sunglasses hut were stumped because everything looked large on me, and stuck out an inch past my face.....One time the girl shouted "AHH, NO NO NO Those are horrible!"

But alas these ones surfaced at Nordstroms! I like them, but at the same time they look weird too, I am scared to commit because they were expensive (thanks extra popcorn money, we love you!) Also I am way out of touch with today's style and
I feel like it is one of those things that you are unsure about but the more you wear them you love them type of deal. But I thought I would get your opinion, Do you think they look okay on me, are they too large? Is the style all wrong for me? Really I want your opinion. What would you think if you saw me on the street wearing them? Good or Bad!

Just a side note.....I have never had any thing designer and I will have to admit I felt a little giddy after buying them. It was exhilarating... I hope Ryan makes a lot of money, because I could get used to this feeling.

3 comments:

Julia Holmes said...

I think they look really good on you!

the mcnultys said...

I think they look good! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

I say its a must to hit up the "Orange county Swap Meet" www.ocmarketplace.com
88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-6521
(949) 723-6616

I miss its tons since I moved away. I'd be surprised if you didn't find something there that you loved! Besides people are too busy seeing the cute you to notice your glasses, but a girl loves to shop!