Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Headband Mania


So I have been very busy lately making my newest craft... Flower Headbands!
I personally love them and think they are so cute. Everyone tells me That I should try to see these things. So here is my first attempt on my blog, I am soon going to try and open an Etsy shop and I will let you know when that is up and going. I have been making them constantly for friends and family members. The pictures don't do them justice. They are not just for little girls, I originally made them for me, so they look great on adults too. They also make great gifts!

$7 Gets you an original double layer flower headband designed and hand made by yours truly!
(I can Mail them to you if you are far away)
-Here are your color choices:
Light Pink, Hot Pink, Green, Purple, Tan, Red, Light Blue, Navy, Black, Gray, Brown, Or really any color and I can make it.

Also Pictured are some crochet flowers on clips. Those are $3 and come in the same colors. I wear one in my hair almost every day!

Just leave a comment or E-mail me if you want some. Fandangowmn04(at)aol(dot)com
Don't be shy!!

Thank You!!!
P.S. I donated 8 of my Headbands to the YW in our ward to sell at their auction for Girls camp and some of them sold for $25 dollars!

3 comments:

Julia Holmes said...

I want a whole bunch in a ton of different colors, in the flower clips for Hannah!!!! I am soooo impressed. Please call me and I will give you my order :)

the mcnultys said...

I LOVE these! So cute. I would also like to place an order...I will have to call you soon and let you know what I'm wanting.

Violet said...

Soo cute! I totally love them. I put the little flowers on beanies but I never thought about clips or headbands. I do have a question for you. When I make my flowers it always ends with a hole in the center of it. How do I get ride of that?I crochet do you knit. Maybe that is where I am going wrong. let me know what you think.