Tuesday, December 1, 2009

random pictures

Here are some random pictures of the past month. They are just silly things that as a mother I may only find interesting, but maybe you will, or family members, who knows!

I took this picture because we have this walker that Seth hates to sit in, but he loves to stand up and hit the musical buttons and play with the toys, but notice how he has stepped up on the base?! If you know the little guy it will make you laugh, and least Ryan and I did.

So Seth is always playing our computer desk, pushing the printer on and off, opening the CD drive etc... I try to block it off or distract him away from it, but usually he gets to it anyways. But this is his favorite place to be, under the desk with the keyboard pushed all the way out, pushing buttons. It is kinda annoying if you are trying to work on the computer, anyways I just love his sneaky little smile.


Seth is officially my kid. He loves blankets. I had one, and still have a favorite blanket that I wrap up in at night. I never pushed this on him, but he loves his blankets. when he gets a hold of one, he tries to shove as much of it as he can in his mouth, and then rubs his face in it. Weird I know. But he now knows what drawer I keep them in. So every day he opens up the drawer and gets them all out and tries to shove them all in his mouth. Thankfully he hasn't latched on to one specific blanket, but he only likes the waffle knit (or thermal, whatever they are called) blankets. Notice in the picture he has like 5 blankets pulled out surrounding him! crazy kid


Doesn't he look really grown up??

So I was folding towels and Seth crawls up and buries his face in them and starts chewing on the towels, I tried to get a picture of it, but Seth knows the camera now, and will stop what he is doing and smile (good sometimes, but bad when you want some candid shots) Still I just thought the picture was cute.





This was my last knitting project, a Turkey. I will have to admit this was my first time knitting a toy, so it doesn't look the greatest, but it was fun. I really want to get into toy knitting because there are some cute things out there. You can only make so many hats, scarves, and blankets when you live in Southern California! Just thought I would share.

1 comment:

Mama Winter said...

so cute :) u should make a monkey.