Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's My Party

On Sunday we had a Birthday party for Seth. We had some friends over, along with Ryan's Family! I made some soup served in Bread Bowls with a yummy Greek Salad. Seth didn't quite know what to do with all the presents before him. It is funny how they change so much when there are a lot of people around, because usually he LOVES paper and will attack anything made of paper, but he just sat there. I tried to help him but he could have cared less about seeing what was in them. But once he found out what was in them, he was excited. I was excited too, because now we have new stuff to play with!!! Here are some pictures from his party!!!



I wanted to continue a tradition that my mom did for us as kids. My mom would always make our Birthday cake in some sort of shape, So for Seth I decided to make an Alligator cake. Ryan took some pictures as I was working on the cake. I thought it turned out pretty good. Happy Birthday to our little Gator!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Fun party and I loved your cake!

Melissa + Brett said...

That is such a cute cake! GOOD JOB!

Anonymous said...

Lindy, that cake is fantastic! It looks so yummy, too. I can't believe you have a 1-year-old! Seth is such a cute stinker. I hope things continue to go well for you and your cute little family!

I can't wait for you to have a girl so she can have her very own American Girl dolls just like us! :)

Mama Winter said...

ok that cake is sooooo cute :) I love it. good job :)

joben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joben said...

wow, your baby is so cute!