Monday, October 26, 2009

Seth


Seth constantly tries to pull over our lamp. Luckily it is a cheap lamp from good old Walmart, it weighs nothing and is made entirely out of plastic. So we put his walker in front of it, and for a while now it has blocked it....Until now. Seth has gotten smart and today I watched him as he pushed the walker out of the way and pulled the lamp down!

We bought pumpkins at the store to carve the other day, Seth loves them. He always crawls up to them and bangs on them, and rolls them around. I think it is so cute.

Seth can open all my cupboards now. He found my big container of cookie cutters. Now I am constantly stepping on cookie cutters.

The classic Seth smile.

Not enjoying playing with his cousins

We were at Ryan's parents house and Seth was just playing around. He was playing on this bike and he kept sucking in his belly and puffing out his chest. It was so funny!!

We had the missionaries over....A future missionary in the making!!

His new hat mommy made him.

A captain Jack Sparrow hat. This one is for you Grammie Grandma!!!



Now these video's probably wouldn't be of any interest to anyone but family members. They are just some funny things about our little man.

Watching Baby McDonald. He recently has taken an interest to Baby Einstein. It is like baby drugs. Seth usually never sits still, but yet he is glued to the T.V. I don't know how they do it.

Seth clapping!!


The best laugh ever, it brightens my day.

5 comments:

Ang and Shawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ang and Shawn said...

I don't know what happened to my comment. . . weird

Dear Ryan,

On be half of the old Flooring Department. Where are you?

Jenny was in town a couple of weeks ago and we had dinner with Lyndsey. We got talking about you. . . we leave comments but you never comment back! We thought you were our friend Ryan. We have decided that this is completely a one sided relationship.

Don't worry, we will keep blog stocking you. Maybe one day you can leave us a comment or something mmk

PS. Seth is the cutest thing ever!

Hillary said...

I am laughing right now!! Mostly about the video with him watching TV! he he he. You are totally right "Baby Drugs"... Ben was a total couch potato from the start... Just like Seth... It is so funny... why do they like those videos SO much!! he he he. His laughing is great, and clapping too!! YAY! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!! I think I am coming the 28th to the 12th. Plan your trip!!!
Great photos and videos!! Thanks!

Karen said...

Fun post! I want to learn how to make hats. Do you think you could teach me?

Unknown said...

He's got the cutest laugh ever, made my day.... Grandma Wisely