Thursday, October 8, 2009

Aquarium of the Pacific!!!!


So last Saturday Ryan's family treated us with a day at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Everyone was able to come so it was a real fun day. Seth of course loved the fish and kept waving at all of them. It was so cute!! Thanks Jay and Cheryl!


So I thought I would take these pictures out of the slide show. So at the aquarium there is a exhibit with Lorikeets. You can feed the lorikeets nectar and they will land on you.. Fun Right??? Well I have this thing about touching, or holding some animals. I don't like holding hamsters, or touching any animals except maybe dogs. I just have this touch barrier that I can't seem to break. So I would like to show you these pictures that Ryan snapped. Be advised that these are my true emotions, not faking at all, I couldn't restrain myself I was screaming. Completely horrified.

So my Brother/Sister-in-law Jeff and Danielle were pulling me closer to them and trying to make the birds get on me.




I thought you would enjoy my embarrassment!

1 comment:

Sundbergs said...

He is getting so big. I was laughing so hard at your picture with the birds.