Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Adventure to Utah

So I recently got back from another vacation to Utah to see the fam, as well as an excuse to go dance at the University of Utah's homecoming game for Crimson Line Alumni. (For those of you who don't know, It is the U's dance team called "crimson line" and they invite all old members to come and learn a dance and perform at halftime at the homecoming game. More about that later.) I had a great time hanging out with family and just having a change in scenery.

The Smith cousins (minus Ben who lives in Oklahoma :(sad ) Mason, Mckayden and Seth.


One day I went with my sister to Discovery Gateway. It was a lot of fun, now that Seth kinda knows what is going on. It is so much fun having a sister that has a baby the same age as Seth, I just wish we lived closer!! Anyways, we spent most of the time in the baby area and just let Mason and Seth crawl around and explore. It was so much fun, but we were exhausted after!

What do you do if you spill Puffy snacks on the floor?? Sweep them up?? no we let the babies have a snack!! (notice Seth's binkie in upside down.. I think it's funny)

Watching Pre-game!!


Go UTES!!!
So this is a huge reason why I came up to Utah was to go dance. I wasn't able to do it last year cause I was 7 months pregnant, but I really wanted to come do it and show my old teammates Seth. I will admit I was pretty rusty and messed up a lot, but everyone was saying they did too so hopefully the audience understands that some of us it has been a long time since we have danced! Anyways it brought back a lot of memories, I can't believe I did that, and the time, how did I have the time for it?? I didn't have a life obviously. Crimson Line was my life for two years of college. But It was so much fun and I had lots of good memories and experiences traveling and how many people can say they danced in college.. not a lot, I don't know how I got lucky cause I am not that great of a dancer. It was also awesome to be able to dance with my older sister who was also on the team. Also I want to give a shout out to my mom and Grandparents who came to every game (Football and Basketball) to watch us dance while my sister and I were on the team. And they even came up to watch us this time. Thank you so much for supporting us, It means a lot. Anyways, Go Crimson Line!!
4 Years later look at us.. married and with babes!! My how time flies!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw he's so big! Dancing at the game looked like a lot of fun!!

Whit said...

How cool is that?! You might not even remember me, but we hung out when you and Ryan were first dating... congrats on your little boy. You have such a cute fam!