Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meet our friend George

This is George. George is a very special monkey, he does not have any ears. But don't you worry, George has a very thoughtful creator. She knit him his very own Beanie so all the other sock monkeys would not make fun of his special condition. George is very excited and can't wait to meet his special friend Seth.





***If you are wondering why he doesn't have any ears....I screwed up his ears and did not have enough sock to make new ones. So the hat was our "fix" for the problem!! But I still think he is cute, and I don't think Seth will mind.***

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh he's so cute. I like him just the way he is. Ha ha, thats funny though... Do you have enough to make tiny ears?... that would be funny too. I love sock monkey's! Good job. You are like a craft machine right now!
You look so cute!! Can't wait to see the baby!!

Paige said...

You are getting so crafty and I love it!! Very cute. Once again, this is something you're going to have to show me how to do.

Maren said...

George will be perfect for Seth!!! He is so adorable :) How do you make crafty projects so good, when ever i try to be crafty it looks bad. Love you! Talk to you later!

mikelle said...

Hey Lindy! How are you?! I'm so glad I found your blog! Congratulations on the baby! That is so exciting! I love all your cute craft projects. I love that stuff and can't wait until I have more time to do it! And you're living in California? Me too! Send me an email and let me know where you are (I don't want the crazy blog stalkers to find out!) and maybe we can get together! My email is mikellenewman [at] gmail [dot] com. (I separate it so I don't get spam! I know, I'm paranoid!) Talk to you soon!

Mama Winter said...

how cute that u made that sock monkey :) OK U for sure need to teach me :) hehe