Monday, December 1, 2008

38 Weeks and counting...




Well here is the belly at 38 weeks (well 37 weeks and 6 days). I am getting so excited to not be pregnant anymore, but I am a little nervous about what I am going to have to deal with once I am not pregnant anymore! But I am so excited to meet our little man Seth. I think we are as ready as we are ever going to be, so I think we should get the show on the road, but I just have a feeling that I am going to go late, so I am not trying to get to set on going into labor anytime soon. But we will keep you all posted. And I am hoping that I can teach Ryan how to blog so when Seth is born he can post some pictures right away for our out of town family!!! Wish us luck, and send those "labor vibes" our way!

6 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Best of luck. I hope it is soon for you.

Hillary said...

Cute belly! For sure Ryan has to post pics ASAP when it happens... we will be DYING to see him!! (the baby not Ryan) :). Hey, where are the pics of Seth's little nook that you said you were going to show me?!
Best of luck!! :)
Love, Hillary

Mama Winter said...

wow your tummy is getting big. i have not been to church in 2 weeks because of holiday family stuff. wow. i will see ya sunday :) u look so cute :)

Paige said...

Lindy are positively glowing and looking great! I can't believe it's almost time...I'm sending those labour vibes now if you can't tell. Hopefully they'll come! And I fully agree with you in the fact that Ryan needs to learn the magic of blogging so he can post pictures right away. Hope all is well!

Paige

JENNY said...

Watch out on Dec. 12th! It's the full moon! Good luck!

Brindy said...

Lindy you look so amazing pregnant. I am so happy for you three. I cant wait to meet Seth...