Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pregnancy update- 27 weeks

I have been getting a lot of slack from family members that I haven't taken a picture of my growing belly in a long time. (The last one was when I was 16 weeks). So here is a picture, but I am warning you they are not very attractive pictures of myself, I can't believe I am posting them but here they are.



I had these pictures taken about two weeks ago, and it is surprising to see how quickly I am growing. (plus I look a little bit more presentable in them)


Things are going really well for Seth and I. I finally am feeling better (it took about until 20 weeks for the "morning" sickness to go away). But now things are going really well. He likes to tap dance on my bladder all day long (that's at least what It feels like. I probably should say he is doing some thing more masculine huh?) But I am starting to get really anxious to meet him, and I hope this last trimester goes quickly (fat chance I know..) Anyways gotta run to work, hope you all are doing well. See ya!!!

4 comments:

Paige said...

You look adorable and are getting so big (in a good way!!) I love the name Seth and think it fits in great with you and Ryan! Hope you two are doing well. Love and miss ya!

Hillary said...

YAY! You look so darling. I miss my prego belly... enjoy it! I know I am so weird for saying that. Hope you are feeling good and I wish I was coming to Utah when you are... so sad living away! Kyle got his first innterview invite for Oral Surgery... San Francisco baby!! We would be closer! That would be awesome.
Talk to you later!
Love, Hillary

4 -Boys- and 1 -Girl- said...

You look amazing!! Finally feeling better? That is when you know you can take a deep breath and enjoy being prego. alittle, that is until he starts to stretch out and decide that ribs are just in the way for him:) We miss you guys and hope we get to see you soon. Are any of you planning on going to Jocie's wedding??

Megan said...

Look how cute you are! Trust me, you're adorable. Hey I need your e-mail address since I took my blog private. meganjackman@yahoo.com

Thanks!