Monday, February 4, 2008

A Little Behind...






I know, I know everyone says this but I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. I really have no excuse since I haven't found a job yet. But hey the Harry Potter books are way too good!! Anyways for a little update Ryan is doing really well is school and he is enjoying it so far. As for me I have been job hunting, and I decided that it really is the worst thing that you have to do. I decided that there are too many people in California because there aren't any jobs available!!! I have been on a few job interviews but at each interview they say, "We have over 75 applicants for this one position, so It will take a few weeks for you to hear from us." And they never call back. So it has been pretty frustrating. But last week I was offered a job at a preschool. I decided to take it because I am bored to tears. But it isn't what I completly wanted (really really crappy pay and NO benefits.) But I guess no pay is better than none, but what was the point of going to college??? So Yes i am going to keep looking. But I do have a job interview set up for this week, which hopefully it will be a better situation. We will see.

Anyways I haven't been very good at taking pictures but here are some of the things we have been up too. A few weeks ago the whole family went to Arizona for a suprise 50th wedding anniversary for Ryan's grandparents. The pictures showing the fun party we had complete with a DJ and the village people. The next weekend Ryan and I went to stay with my Aunt Lani for the weekend. It was so much fun. at the end of the weekend all went to Disneyland. It was a blast. I don't know if you know but it is the year of a million dreams and everyday they pick out people to have their dreams come true. Well as we were getting off of Splash Mountain we were handed theses cards that said that our dreams were coming true. We would be able to stay for an hour after the park closed and we could go on as many rides as we wanted without waiting in any lines. It was awesome, it really it was!!! They gave these cards to about 3,000 people, but that is nothing compared to how many people visit Disneyland each day. It was a really fun unique thing that we got to do. Anyways sorry for all the typing. Talk to you all soon and we miss you all!!

3 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Hey I tagged you so check out my blog. We had fun seeing you guys on friday.

Sundbergs said...

I just read your post. I am so jelous. I go to Disneyland all the time and I want to win soemthing. That sounds like tons of fun.

Meg said...

You have such a fun blog! very entertaining to say the very least lol I actually added you to some of the blogs i enjoy...happy surfing! lol