Monday, January 14, 2008

A Day at the Beach!!!






Last saturday we decided to take a trip to the beach since I haven't been since we moved to California. Ryan's school is pretty close to the beach so he had already been surfing 4 times last week. (We will see how long that lasts with school picking up.) It was very beautiful at the beach, and it was so relaxing. I can totally see how living by the beach can be very addicting. While Ryan surfed I just sat bundled up in a towel and read the entire second book of Harry Potter. Thats the life huh!?!?

4 comments:

Hillary said...

COOL!! Looks like you are getting into the SoCal-groove of things!! Mom has updated me a little with the job hunt and all... good luck with all of that! Job hunting is a PAIN IN THE REAR!!

How is everything going? I can't believe you really live in California now!!?? CRAZY!

Well I hope you are good and keep posting!
Love, Hillary

Sundbergs said...

Fun I love goingto the beach , even when it is cold outside. We have to go shopping some time.

Violet said...

Hey Ryan It's me Violet. How is life? You and your wife are so cute! That is so exciting that you are back in Corona. I had no idea Randy didn't tell me. I don't know your wife yet but we are planning on getting a ladies night together. Let me know if she wants to come. I am sure there are a lot of us who would like to meet her.

Paige said...

Can I just say Lindy that I am very jealous of you right now!! I want to come and visit you and go play at Disneyland :( I hope you are enjoying the warmth of California because I am freezing in Minnesota!!