Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 2 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago . . . I was in sixth grade!(WEIRD!!!) Probably still having my mom fix my hair for me, going to dance lessons everyday, playing the Cello, playing with the twins, Jenny and Lindsay Nelson everyday, and being a younger, dorky, and much smaller version of me.

5 Things That Were On My To Do List Today . . .
1. Find someone to do my hair
2. Find a Flat Iron
3. Pray that one of my job prospects calls me
4. Paint my toe nails
5. Read more Harry Potter
****You know this is really sad seeing that I don't have a job, no kids, and no home to clean. I need to get a life!!!!

What Would I Do If I Became A Millionaire?
It would be awesome for us to come out of Chiropractic school with out any debt!! I would buy a home for us (I love the In-Laws but a place of our own would be awesome!!) Get Ryan a new truck. and sadly but true I would definatly go shopping with lots of friends!!!

5 Jobs That I Have Had . . .
1. OB Tech in Labor and Delivery
2. Home Depot Service Desk Associate
3. Big 5 Sporting Goods Cashier
4. Toys R Us Cashier
5. College Student (Hey i think that counts as a job!!

5 Things People Don't Know About Me . . .
1. I am terrified of getting in trouble.
2. I hate tension.
3. I am very very sensitive ( I cry all the time, I don't mean to it just happens)
4. I hate being sick, feeling sick, other people being sick etc...
5. I am a picker. (I pick at everything...zits, pimples, scabs...I know nasty habit, I am trying to stop!!)

Now that you all think that I am a crazy person, I would have to say that I tag..... Danielle Cryder and Kim Tait!! YOU'RE IT!!!

2 comments:

Sundbergs said...

That was so fun to learn more about you. I cry all the time too so I can relate. Don't worry you'll find a job soon enough.

Hillary said...

That is so funny to think that 10 years ago you were in 6th grade!! My cute sensitive, tender-hearted little sister!! And that you are terrified of getting in trouble... I knew that, but so funny... and mom hardly ever even raised her voice at you or even disciplined you!!!

Hope you are doing good out there on the opposite coast!! Do you realize we live almost as far away from eachother on this country as possible... coast to coast!!

Love, Hillary
P.S. NO baby yet... I am officially overdue!! This baby needs to come RIGHT NOW before he gets any bigger!!! Whats the best way to make myself go into labor? Isn't it your department working with prego women and all? :O)