Saturday, January 5, 2008

The big move!!!



Well the day finally arrived when Ryan and I had to say goodbye to Utah. We packed up and moved December 27 to Corona California. I could tell that Ryan was a little excited to get back to his old stomping ground, But as for me I was a little scared, nervous,etc.... I have lived in Utah my whole life, and I have never had to leave family for a very long period of time. It was really hard for me to leave But now that I am here it okay. (The weather is WONDERFUL!!!) Ryan's mom keeps saying how cold it is....60 degrees is not cold Cheryl!!!! To Ryan and I it feels wonderful. Ryan said that people in California should not have the word COLD in their vocabulary. It is cool in California, NOT cold. Anyways enough about the weather, This past week has been filled with many hours at the DMV, job serching for Lindy, orientation and surfing for Ryan.

Anyways here are some pictures of the move, the first one is in front of our townhome in Provo, and the second one is us standing by our UHAUL. GOODBYE UTAH!!!!

No comments: