Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Dew Tour


Two weeks ago Ryan had a once in a lifetime chance to go behind the scenes at the Dew Tour. For those of you who don't know the Dew Tour is a series of 5 competittions for BMX biking, skateboarding, rollerblading, etc... And for the first time it came to Salt Lake City. Through one of Ryan's many connections (I still don't know how he does it?) he was able to get a "athlete guest pass" and could go anywhere in the compettion where the Pro's could go. Ryan had the chance to meet many professional skaters and hang out with them for two days. Ryan later admitted to me that he got star struck a few times when some of the Pro's would walk up to him and start having a normal conversation with him. Ryan had a blast!!!



Okay so I have a little obsession with Ryan Sheckler the skater. And I have a TV crush on him because of his show, "Life of Ryan" on MTV. And the sweetheart that Ryan is (my husband) took a picture of him for me. Ryan said that this is the closest he could get to him, but come on Ryan backstage pass??? I think Ryan was a little jealous and purposefully didn't take a good one for me. But I guess this will have to do!!!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

This looks SUPER COOL!! What fun for Ryan! And I have seen that show on MTV too... the episode that I saw he was crying about his Dad's girfriend saying "I Love You" to him.