Friday, September 21, 2007

A Year In Review!!!


On August 8, 2006 Ryan and I were married!!! (Can you believe it has been a whole year already???)
Then it was off to beautiful Cabo San Lucas for our Honeymoon!!
We love Mexico!!!
Ryan being......RYAN!!!
We went to Lagoon for my cousin Josh's Birthday. How do you like Ryan's costume????

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

The Halloween Crew!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
This is a picture of our parking lot as we were leaving for a nice little weekend in the very warm and sunny California to be with Ryan's family!!!
Ryan and I feeding the dolphins at Sea World. This was my (lindy) first time ever feeding a dolphin, as well as my first time at Sea World. I loved it! Thanks Jay and Cheryl!!!
Me and our beautiful blue-eyed niece Corrine who lives in California!! (were coming soon!!!!)

Ryan and Janelle
Ryan waxing his surfboard before he hits the waves at Huntington Beach.
Merry Christmas!!!
The Cryder Family (Ryan's Sister and Family) were up in Utah for another family members wedding. Guess who got to play the fun aunt and uncle at the zoo????
On the train!
Janelle with the peacock!
Sisterly Love at its finest!!! ( I love this picture)
So that has been a year for us. As I have been doing this post I have realized that we are terrible camera people and need to learn to carry our camera with us more often. That is our new goal with this fun blog. Well I hope you have enjoyed our year as much as we did!!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

So you figured out the picture situation! GOOD! Loved seeing the pictures -- keep posting! See you in 5 weeks!!! YEAH!
Love, Hillary

Hillary said...

P.S. YOU NEED SOME PICTURES OF MCKAYDEN ON HERE!!! There isn't even one!!!! RUDE!!! You better put some up QUICK!! Mean aunt Lindy! :(

Danielle Cryder said...

I loved the pictures. Especially the one of you and ryan at Halloween. You guys looked great. I guess living so far away, I miss out on a lot of fun times. The pictures of you guys and our girls are so beautiful. We were so grateful for you two helping us out like that. I can't waiting to see you guys. I miss you both. Just a couple more months now.