Monday, September 10, 2007

Whats going on!


I thought that maybe I should give you an update about what Ryan and I have been up to lately!!I guess lets start with the crazy haired guy that I love so much!!! This summer Ryan was officially accepted to Southern California University of Health Sciences Los Angeles College of Chiropractic!!! (Long name huh??) and we are so excited because maybe we will be a little closer to making real money. But I am so proud of him for working so hard in all of those organic chemistry and cellular biology classes. He is really glad to be done with those classes!! He would have graduated with his bachelors this summer if he could have gotten in to his last organic chemistry lab in the summer, but as you know things have to be complicated and he is taking just the one class this fall (lucky guy) and will graduate with a degree in Biology this fall from UVSC here in Orem, UT. Besides school he still works at The Home Depot, in the flooring department, where he is king of tile, carpet and laminate flooring. He has a fun time at work but is ready to leave for California and hit the beach with his surfboard. (We'll see how much surfing he does while in school!!!) Other than work and school, Ryan spends his time making kettle corn for a local highschool football team, doing random tile and countertop jobs with friends who have small businesses, and watching ESPN. Since college football has started my husband has lost interest in anything else!!Whats up with me??? Well I am in my last semmester at the University of Utah, where I will be graduating with my degree in Human Development, and Family studies, and with an emphasis in Child Life. Believe me I am counting down the days til I am homework free!!! I am so ready to be finished I can hardly stand it. I still have a full schedule of classes this fall, and I have the worst case of "senioritis!" Besides school, I also work full time at Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Orem, as an OB Tech in Labor and Delivery. Yes, I do have the best job! I assist in every labor, as well as scrub in for C-sections. The best part of the job is being able to witness the little miracles that are born into the world, every day that I work. I will admit that it is a very stressful job, but it is very fun at the same time. Currently I have to work nights (6 pm-6 am), hence this blog I created at 1 am. I am not a fan of working nights, but being new on the job I had to take the shifts no one wanted. But starting in October I get to work two days , and one night, which will be awesome. Other than work and school I like to sleep, and go shopping! Exciting huh???Ryan and I don't get to see eachother much but we are looking forward to December where we will both be quitting our jobs after Graduation, and heading out to sunny California for a new adventure!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

YEA!!!! I am SO happy that one of my sisters finally made a blog!! I love blogs!! Now the next time you are with Kelsey at moms house or something show her how to do it!!! I want my family blogging!! Did you see links to Natalie, Megan, and Alysha's blogs from ours... theirs are really cute. Glad you joined the blogging world!!
Love, Hillary
P.S. Thanks for the comment on our blog... cute little baby huh? SO weird that he is ours!!

Danielle Cryder said...

I love this. I'm still learning but thanks so much for telling me about it. I am so excited for you two to be closer to us. I have missed you both so much. I will see you soon.
XOXOXOXOXO