Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Griffith Observatory

We made a trip to Hollywood to the Griffith Observatory. It is quite famous it has been in a bunch of movies. Recently if you have seen "500 days of summer" or "Yes Man" you may recognize it. While driving there we realized that we live in a great location, we are so close to L.A. and all the sights....but what should only take 30 min. takes and 90 or more min. I guess that is why we don't venture out much. Anyways I was so glad we went to this outing. It was a blast.
Driving into the L.A. pollution!!!
Hollywood Sign




The Telescope
Having a snack break in the shade.
"I think I get it Mr. Einstein!"


Then we went walking for a bit on the "Hollywood Hiking Trail." Which is also famous....Have you ever watched the show on MTV, "The Hills" well I recognized it from when Lauren and Audrina would take walks there. Okay I am a nerd...but if you are a nerd like me I thought you would think it was cool!!

No comments: