Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Disneyland!!!

We were super lucky and inherited a day at Disneyland from my sister who was visiting back in July, when she didn't use all the days on her 3 day pass she bought. THANK YOU HILLARY. We had so much fun! We went with our good friends, The Gunn's who have season passes. We had a blast, we made it on so many rides between fast passes and parent rider switch. I think we went on everything! I think it was the funnest day I have had a Disneyland in a long long time. Mac and Seth were so good too, never complained at all during the 10 hours we were there! It was Magical, Thanks again Gunn's and Hillary for the tickets!
Couldn't get a good picture while riding on the Tram to get to the park. I Just thought all of them were funny!



This picture of Seth just melts my heart!!
Small World. During the ride Seth was dancing in his seat to the music!














1 comment:

magunn said...

Pahaha I love your pictures! That was great ... definitely let us know if you ever get more tickets. You guys have been our favorites to go with!