Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The "BEACH"

To everyone on my side of the family when you say "we are going to the beach" it doesn't mean your going to the beach, it is talking about the actually week long vacation that brings 26 or more of my family all together from many states across the country all staying under one roof at Capistrano beach. This tradition began when my mom was a kid and the Sorensen clan has been returning since. We have added husbands, wives, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. I have been ever since I was 4 weeks old and never missed a summer. It is so great to see everyone every year, even though we all live so far away we are all so close because of this tradition. I just want to thank my grandparents, Mamo and Oohoo for doing this every year. We all have such fond memories and I will be really sad when we no longer are doing this. After I leave for a few days I always feel lonely because I am so used to so many people around. Also we were minus a few (Hillary wish you were there!!)Which is always sad, but I hope everyone can make it next year. But until then enjoy the pictures of this years beach trip!!! I am already looking forward to next year.

No comments: