Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July


For the fourth of July this year we went to Corona and was with Ryan's family. We went swimming earlier and then Ryan and his dad went over to the park to start setting up the popcorn stand for the 4th of July celebration for the city. That is pretty much what Ryan did all day was cook popcorn. But I just got to hang out with Seth and sit in the shade and relax at the park. It was a nice day to celebrate our nation's birthday!!

Staying cool with a cold water bottle





The popcorn setup

How Ryan spent his 4th...standing over a hot kettle cooking popcorn

Check out the line for our popcorn!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh... All your new pics of Seth are to die for. I cannot explain how bad I want to HOLD HIM!!! I am SOOOOOOO sad I am not at the beach with you guys right now.... being poor STINKS!!!! BLAH!!!! He is so cute and chubby... I am totally depressed.

Ang and Shawn said...

I totally forgot that Ryan did the popcorn thing! yummy! I can't believe how big your baby is! he is so freaking cute. You guys look like you are doing good. I had to make a new blog and i am going to keep it up this time! its sablymiller.blogspot.com. Jenn told me she saw you guys at Disneyland! how fun! anyways you guys are too cute! tell ryan i said hi too! -ang