Friday, May 15, 2009

We're Moving!!!


That's right you read that right! We are moving on June 6th! We finally decided that it was time for us to move into our own place. We are moving closer to Ryan's school. I wish I could tell you all exactly where, but you know how things are these days with the Internet and all! But give me a call or something and I will give you our new address. But it is a great little place and I am so excited. We will be seeing so much more of Ryan, now that he won't have to spend almost 4 hours a day in the car in traffic. Now he can bike to school! He says that he is excited to spend that time now with more studying and hanging out with Seth and I! We are happy about that! We just want to Thank Ryan's parents for letting us live with them. They have saved us a lot of money, and we are extremely grateful for their generosity. His dad is already making plans for what they are going to do with our room! Just kidding Your going to miss us and you know it!!!! Ha Ha. Anyways I will keep you posted about the move and pictures when we get there!!!

4 comments:

Julia Holmes said...

We are really going to miss you guys being so close. We will also miss having you in the ward. At least you will still be pretty close. Thanks again for bringing the salad last night. It was so good!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindy! I finnaly found your blog! Wahoo! Seth is beyond adorable, and I'm happy to see you guys doing so well!

Todd Family said...

That's awesome that you guys will be closer to his school! It's such a bitter sweet time when you move out, but you will love it! :)

jake.shalise said...

Hey we had to change our address it's now jakeandshalisebuhler.blogspot.com