Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Recent Crafting


I got this pattern for this cute sling from a friend in my ward. I was excited to whip out my sewing machine and make something. It turns out that it was super easy. I made mine in 2 days and only during Seth's nap times.

Another friend saw my bag and wanted me to make her one for her baby shower present. I hope she likes it, because she wouldn't tell me what colors to pick for the fabric, she just said she wanted something "cute." So I hope it is cute enough for her! I really like how it turned out. I wish the pictures could show how cute both bags really are.

"I took good naps so my mommy could have fun sewing!"

My next project I am going to attempt. I got really cute fabric, I am so excited to make it. I am so excited to move that I am trying to keep myself busy until it comes. Less than 2 weeks now!!! I will post the picture of the bag when I am done.

4 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Those are so cute. You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I wanna make some! Seth is so cute! And what a good boy for taking naps so you could sew :)

Violet said...

Ok, those are just about the cutest thing ever. I just saw them on Tip Junkie with a link to where they are sold. They are going for $65. Aren't you so glad you can sew!!!!!

Mama Winter said...

I love the bag, KIm is going to flip :) soooo cute :)
OK Im going to come over your house when your settled in La Habra and you can teach me and we can hnag out :) xo
Im really going to miss u . Ur my buddy